About Test Partnership
Test Partnership specialise in creating high-quality tests for recruitment, selection and development purposes. Test Partnership provides assessments to clients from all industries, whether public, private or third sector clients. As Test Partnership gain ever further traction, candidates are increasing likely to encounter a Test Partnership test whether in the United States, United Kingdom or abroad. With the release of their new MindMetriQ gamified assessments, practice for their tests will start to become essential.
Test Partnership ability and personality tests
- Insights Numerical™ Reasoning: Test Partnership numerical reasoning tests are 15 minutes in length and consists of 15 questions. It is differeniated from most other numerical reasoning tests in that it comprises two subtests. The first, a focus on calculations, the second, a focus on making decisions using numerical data.
- Insights Verbal™ Reasoning: Test Partnership verbal reasoning tests are 15 minutes in length and consists of 20 questions. Like the numerical test, Test Partnership's verbal test also differs from other verbal reasoning tests in that it comprises two subtests. The first, a focus on identifying abstract relationships between words, the second, is similar to traditional verbal reasoning.
- Insights Inductive™ Reasoning: Test Partnership inductive reasoning tests are 15 minutes in length and consists of 15 questions.
- Critical Thinking Concepts™ Test: Test Partnership verbal reasoning tests also differ from other verbal reasoning tests. It comprises two subtests, the first subtest focuses on identifying abstract relationships between words, and the second subtest is more similar to traditional verbal reasoning.
- Situational Judgement Perceptions™: Test Partnership situational judgement reasoning tests are untimed, though they typically take around 30 minutes. The candidate must complete 60 questions as they are put in realistic scenarios and must make considered decisions.
- Test Partnership Personality questionnaires (TPPQ): Test Partnership's personality questionnaires are similar to other commercial personality questionnaires. They typically take around 20 minutes to take and contain 180 questions. The TPPQ measures comptencies, preferences, behaviours and personality traits of candidates.
MindmetriQ™ - Test Partnership Gamified Assessments Series
- Pipe Puzzle: This assessment requires candidates to rearrange segments of pipes to have a continuous connection from one end of the pipe to the other. This uses visual memory and spacial reasoning.
- Shape Spinner: This assessment requires candidates to spin the wheel to align all the shapes at the same time. They align by either shape or color, but not both at the same time. This uses serial perceptual integration and visualization skills.
- Word Logic: This assessment requires candidates to find the best logical comparison to verbal analogies. This uses verbal reasoning.
- Word Swipe: This assessment requires candidates to indicate the relationship between two words; either a synonym, anyonym or neither. This uses lexical knowledge and verbal reasoning.
- Net the Numbers: This assessment requries candidates to drag a highlighted shape over a set of numbers which are then summed to give a total. The candidate must get the highest possible total from the numbers given. Sometimes this may even be a negative! This uses quantitative reasoning, memory and visualization skills.
- Number Racer: This assessment requires candidates to catch falling numbers which are then summed to give a total. The candidate must get the target number. The candidate will need to miss some numbers, and sometimes the total may even be a negative! This uses quantitative reasoning, memory and perceptual speed.
- If you wish to find our more, check out their official website: verbal.
Other favored test publishers
You may also be interested in these popular tests sections.