About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry are a US test publisher that help employers in hiring the right employees for their open positions. They also offer services to test an employer's current workforce to find those, for example, with the best leadership qualities.
Korn Ferry use a selection of different aptitude tests to assess candidates along with personality tests that are focused on identifying candidates with the highest potential and with the best leadership-styles.
Korn Ferry and Talent Q are both owned by Hay Group. Korn Ferry administer Talent Q's assessments.
Prepare for Korn Ferry
Our practice test packs are suitable for preparing for Korn Ferry. All of our tests come with fully worked solutions.
Korn Ferry Personality Assessments
A key element to Korn Ferry's Assessments is their emphasis on identifying leadership qualities and these can be best discovered with personality tests.
Korn Ferry's personality assessments are created to identify the aspects of someone's personality that relate to success, their motivations and behaviour.
- Korn Ferry 4 Dimensional Executive Assessment: Throughout their years of conducting assessments, Korn Ferry have found the 4 key metrics that they believe determine success. These are Competencies, Experiences, Traits and Drivers. In their words: Competencies and Experiences assess what you do and Drivers and Traits capture who you are. These 4 dimensions are the pillars of their assessments, helping them to create their candidate insights.
Korn Ferry Aptitude Assessments
As well as personality tests and SJTs, Korn Ferry also use pyschometric tests such as numerical, verbal and logical reasoning tests.
- Numerical Reasoning: The Korn Ferry numerical reasoning tests will be much like any standard numerical reasoning test you may face. You will be asked to answer questions on tables and graphs which are designed to test your numerical and data analysis ability.
- Verbal Reasoning: The Korn Ferry verbal reasoning tests will be again be similar to standard verbal reasoning tests. You will be given a passage of text and asked questions assessing your ability to understand and interpret.
- Raven's Matrix: The Korn Ferry Raven's matrix test is a non-verbal test and is very similar to what might be called a logical reasoning test. This test will give you a 3x3 grid with one square missing, you must analyse the grid identifying patterns and sequences between the different squares to identify which answer option is the missing square.
- In-tray and E-tray: Korn Ferry's in-tray and e-tray exercises will be the same as standard e-tray exercises, but will be relevant to the role and company you're applying to. You will be given a selection of documents such as emails, newspaper clippings, sales sheets. You will then be asked to manage the workload of tasks you are given and answer them efficiently.
- Blended Assessment: Korn Ferry like to offer the best candidate experience. From their data, they have seen that candidates don't like spending too long taking assessments and so you may face a 'blended assessment' which will be multiple test types in one test. Here you will be tackling numerical, verbal, personality, logical (and so on..) questions all in one test.
You can find examples of all these test types on our site, if you can't find them simply use the search box at the top of our site.
Other favored test publishers
You may also be interested in these popular tests sections.
Note: AssessmentDay and its products are not affiliated with Korn Ferry. Our practice tests are only for candidates who are practising for Korn Ferry tests; we do not sell tests for employee selection.