Note: AssessmentDay and its products are not affiliated with Kenexa or IBM. Our practice tests are intended only for candidate preparation, not for employee selection.
Kenexa is an international psychometric test publisher, talent specialist and business psychology consultancy. When Kenexa formed in 1987, it was initially focused on recruitment service. However, through acquisiton and expansion, it offered various services in the talent management sector. Kenexa has a foothold in diverse parts of the world, which include the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. It is likely that candidates will encounter Kenexa psychometric tests during their recruitment processes in the United States and other parts of the world.
Kenexa aptitude tests
Kenexa provide psychometric tests at most levels of position and has a portfolio of many different assesments. These can be catered to the specifications of their client organization. We give a list here of the tests available from Kenexa:
- Kenexa Prove It!: Prove It! is a platform which contains over 1,200 individual tests, ranging from highly specific skills such as Microsoft office tests, to very general personality tests.
- Kenexa performance Indicators (KPI): KPI is a suite of tools that predicts a candidates likelihood of engaging in behaviours crucial to the role, e.g. team work.
- Job fit: This solution helps identify candidates whose job preferences match the characteristics of the job, this may be likely encountered during early stages of the recruitment process.
- Culture fit: This test evaluates candidates values in the work place, and compares these values with those held by the employing organisation.
- Career fit: A competency/personality test, designed to identify a candidates strong suits and work place preferences, and contrast this with the job profile.
- Advanced reasoning tests: Psychometric ability tests to assess verbal (VRT) and numerical (NRT) reasoning ability.
How do you prepare for a Kenexa reasoning test?
If you are due to take a Kenexa published psychometric test, you can check out their website for any information about the test that you require. They also have some example questions, albeit limited, that you can view to help practice with.
AssessmentDay has lots of practice tests and advice for anyon needing to take a psychometric test, whether it be for Kenexa, SHL or most other psychometric test providers. Taking practice tests is often the best way to prepare for your assessment.
Find out more about Kenexa
If you want to find out more, feel free to check out Kenexa website here: Kenexa
Other favored test publishers
You may also be interested in these popular tests sections.